Are you interested in medical research? Then visit us in Køge on December 14, 2021, meet with our researchers and hear about some of our ongoing research projects!
- 10.15 – 10.30 Welcome & Coffee
- 10.30 – 10.35 Presentation of the Center for Surgical Science by PhD student Mikail Gögenur
- 10.35 – 10.50 Presentation of the NeoFLU trial and Patient-Level Prediction modelling by PhD student Mikail Gögenur
- 10.50 – 11.00 Presentation of the Checkpoint study by PhD student Tobias Freyberg Justesen
- 11.00 – 11.10 Presentation of the Quantico study by PhD student Carolin Oppermann
- 11.10 – 11.30 Presentation and tour of the research lab by PhD student Sara Furbo Pedersen
Sounds interesting? Please send an email to email@example.com to register.
Lunch will be offered after the presentations and tour of the research lab.