Are you interested in medical research? Then visit us in Køge on December 14, 2021, meet with our researchers and hear about some of our ongoing research projects!
- 10.15 – 10.30 Welcome & Coffee
- 10.30 – 10.35 Presentation of the Center for Surgical Science by PhD student Mikail Gögenur
- 10.35 – 10.50 Presentation of the NeoFLU trial and Patient-Level Prediction modelling by PhD student Mikail Gögenur
- 10.50 – 11.00 Presentation of the Checkpoint study by PhD student Tobias Freyberg Justesen
- 11.00 – 11.10 Presentation of the Quantico study by PhD student Carolin Oppermann
- 11.10 – 11.30 Presentation and tour of the research lab by PhD student Sara Furbo Pedersen
Sounds interesting? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Lunch will be offered after the presentations and tour of the research lab.
Are you unable to come but would like to know more what it is like to be a research student? Read all about it here. Check out our open positions here.