My research has a predominant focus on patient reported outcomes in the surgical as well as the medical patients. As of 2018 sleep, circadian rhythm, depression and anxiety have been my primary areas of expertise in patients with cancer or following acute coronary syndrome.
From a methodological perspective I have been involved in two randomized controlled trials investigation Melatonin of which I was sponsor/investigator of the MEDACIS trial (NCT02451293). My current research includes cohort studies using repeated measure design in patients with colorectal cancer. Future research projects are planned around systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical or observational studies.
- 2019-2020 : Basic clinical Training, General Practice, Roskilde.
- 2018-2019 : Basic clinical Training, Emergency Department, Zealand University Hospital.
- 2015-2018 : Ph.d.-student, Department of Surgery, Zealand University Hospital.
- 2013-2015 : Junior Intern, Department of Surgery Clinic C, Rigshospitalet, Afsnit 2122.
- 2013 : Junior Intern, Department of Urology, Herlev Hospital.
Ph.D. student, Deparment of surgery, SUH, University of Copenhagen
Masters of medicine (Cand. Med.), Passed d. 10 th June 2015. University of Copenhagen
Pregaduate research year, University of Copenhagen
Bachelor of medicine, University of Copenhagen.
LAST UPDATE: APR 2020